APPLICATION FOR TRAINING SCHOLARSHIPS
Quotas: Up to 3 scholarships for each certificate and course.
- Be a regular student of USFQ, studying at least the 3rd year of studies in any career.
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.5-4.0GPA.
- The scholarship percentage is established according to the student’s cumulative average:
- 3,50 a 3,70 – 40%
- 3,71 a 3,90 – 60%
- >= 3,91 a 4,00 – 75%
- The business education programs to which the scholarship applies are those published in the calendar on the Escuela de Empresas website. Applies to certificates and courses.
- This scholarship requires application. The student must send the form duly filled out.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is at least 15 calendar days before the opening date of the program in which you wish to participate.
- It must be attached to the form:
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or dean, addressed to Escuela de Empresas.
- Transcript updated report card, which can be requested at email@example.com.
- Send the completed form by the application deadline.
- Must be taken specifically by the student pursuing his or her undergraduate degree. It is not transferable.
- A letter of acceptance and conditions must be signed.